All application steps take place in Ravenna, our digital application tool. Ravenna provides step-by-step instructions in your portal once you have created an account.
1. Submit application and $25 fee.
2. Complete parent statement.
3. Complete student statement.
4. ISEE Test
- Requires a $125 test fee; aid may be available by contacting the school where your child will be testing
- Ravenna requires you to indicate which schools you would like to receive your child's ISEE scores; ESD's school code is 447503
- Schedule testing directly with ISEE
- ESD will administer the ISEE on Saturday, January 25, 2020, or you can choose an alternate testing location through ISEE
5. Attend a student visit, scheduled in Ravenna.
6. English teacher evaluation - In Ravenna, provide the email of your child's current English teacher and submit the request.
7. Math teacher evaluation - In Ravenna, provide the email of your child's current math teacher and submit the request.
8. Records release - in Ravenna, provide the email address of your child's current school registrar and submit the request.
9. Additional evaluations are optional.
*Please note ESD is not accepting applicants for grade 12.
Students got to learn more about all 60 clubs and organizations.
This morning, for the first time in ESD’s history, all three divisions joined on Stoffel Commons for a school-wide Opening Convocation chapel service.
Zain Haq won first place and Paco Gomez-Guinonez broke to Octos at the first debate event.
Olivia collected 30 backpacks full of supplies for Foster Elementary.