We are glad you are a part of our community. Thank you for all you do to make ESD special - most importantly, entrusting ESD to provide the very best education for your child.
The ESDPA is proud to support our ESD community in the following ways:
Supporting educational goals through teachers' continuing education
Building community through social events, student and parent parties, and welcome activities for new families
Encouraging everyone to find a fun way to volunteer
Furnishing financial support solely to the School to be used for the furtherance of its educational goals and the welfare of its students
Strengthening school spirit through Booster Club and Dads' Partnership events
Nurturing the fine arts through FAN
Providing parent education through our Speaker Series events
Booster Club exists to support our School's student-athletes, athletic teams, and athletic programs. We believe athletics is an integral part of developing the unique talent and potential in each student. We encourage and promote athletics and goodwill by filling economic gaps in athletic need.
President: Alan Schoellkopf
The Dads' Partnership promotes activities involving dads and children in all grade levels while being an inclusive organization dedicated to honoring God by fostering positive relationships with our children, the ESD community, and the community at large.
President: Ian Feuer
Dads Carpool Service
Dads' Partnership Breakfast
Dads Serve Breakfast
Dads Serve Lunch
From musical productions to Grandparents’ Day to the sidelines of a seventh-grade basketball game, you being here, cheering on our students, makes a big impact. www.esdallas.org/calendar
• Follow ESD on all of our social media platforms for important information, photos of events, and a peek into the everyday lives of our students.
» Facebook: facebook.com/esdallas
» Twitter: @EpiscopalDallas
» Instagram: @episcopalschoolofdallas
» Snapchat: @EpiscopalDallas
• Did you know you can rate ESD on Facebook? Give your school some love and some stars!
The WORX Internship Program places ESD rising seniors in summer internships in various industries and businesses. Whether a current parent, alumni, or friend of the school - join the 50+ WORX partners and help further student learning outside the classroom. WORX is supported by the Dads' Partnership, Office of College Guidance, and Alumni Association. www.esdallas.org/WORX
• Parents’ Association: Support from the ESDPA enhances school spirit, builds community, and provides support, for strategic learning and teaching initiatives, as well as professional development opportunities for faculty and staff. Help in the Eagle’s Nest or your child’s homeroom; serve lunch at Lower School or on an auction committee – there are many ways to lend a hand.
• Dads’ Partnership: Members of this organization plan activities for all grade levels to bond with their children in meaningful ways, such as outdoor excursions, service projects, fun outings, and more. You’ll often find dads opening Lower School carpool doors or serving breakfast on the Merrell Road Campus.
• Booster Club: The Booster Club encourages sportsmanship and school spirit among students of all ages, parents, and faculty! Booster Club also assists families with the cost of athletic equipment and providing the Lower School fine and gross motor skills lab. www.esdallas.org/booster
• FAN: The Fine Arts Network provides many opportunities to get involved with the arts education of our children and community. Members work to advance the fine and performing arts by hosting and volunteering at special events and creating opportunities for our ESD artists. www.esdallas.org/fineartsnetwork
• ALUMNI ASSOCIATION: ESD is a place you can always call “home.” Alumni involvement includes fun alumni events, master classes and presentations for students, board-level participation, the summer alumni production, and much more. www.esdallas.org/alumni
Place a sign in your yard or pop by the Eagles Nest for the latest ways to show your school spirit!
Parent and alumni volunteers work together to secure support for the ESD Annual Fund in order to provide financial resources to help make our academic and co-curricular programs extraordinary. Directly impacting ESD’s operational budget, the Annual Fund relies on everyone’s involvement to achieve its goals. www.esdallas.org/theesdfund
Parents, faculty, and staff, please review your weekly newsletter. Sent out on Mondays, it outlines upcoming events, important dates and deadlines, ways to be involved, and the latest news.
Alumni, watch your inbox each trimester! There's plenty of content just for you. Not on the list? Email Megan Boyd '09.
Are you an ESD alum or alumni parent? Please check out even more opportunities at www.esdallas.org/alumni