All application steps take place in Ravenna, our digital application tool. Ravenna provides step-by-step instructions in your portal once you have created an account.
1. Submit application and $25 fee.
2. Complete parent statement.
3. Complete student statement.
4. ISEE Test
- Requires a $125 test fee; aid may be available by contacting the school where your child will be testing
Ravenna requires you to indicate which schools you would like to receive your child's ISEE scores; ESD's school code is 447503
ESD will administer the ISEE online on Saturday, January 25, 2020, or you can choose an alternate testing location through ISEE
5. Attend a student visit, scheduled in Ravenna.
6. English teacher evaluation - In Ravenna, provide the email of your child's current English teacher and submit the request.
7. Math teacher evaluation - In Ravenna, provide the email of your child's current math teacher and submit the request.
8. Records release - in Ravenna, provide the email address of your child's current school registrar and submit the request.
9. Additional evaluations are optional.
This morning, for the first time in ESD’s history, all three divisions joined on Stoffel Commons for a school-wide Opening Convocation chapel service.
8th graders are having a blast on the annual trip to Colorado.
The Class of 2024 will explore ESD's Founding Tenets on a Colorado excursion during the first week of school.
Wolf Run got a new sign courtesy of the Classes of 2018 and 2026.
Students in Grades K -12 came together and performed their best pieces for the Strings showcase.
As part of their study of the Holocaust, eighth-graders led the chapel service on Holocaust Remembrance Day.