The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? Psalm 27:1
Our Episcopal Identity
I am a soul open to searching. - ESD Manifesto
ESD was founded on the belief that every child was made in the image of a loving God. Our Episcopal Identity has to be incarnate. It is visible in how we all live and interact with one another and what we carry forth into the world.
- What is the origin of our school’s name?
- Why is the Chapel called All Saints Chapel?
- What do Episcopalians believe?
- What is our relationship with the Episcopal Diocese of Dallas and the greater Episcopal Church?
- Is ESD a Christian School, an Episcopal School or an Independent Day School?
- Does ESD welcome students of all faith traditions?
- Why does my child attend chapel daily?
- What is Holy Eucharist?
- Does my child have to receive Communion?
- Why are religion courses required for all students?
- Why is community service learning a graduation requirement?
- What does ESD mean about being diverse and inclusive?
- Is ESD associated with outside faith groups on campus?
- What do I do if I have more questions about ESD’s Episcopal Identity?
STATEMENT FROM THE BOARD ON OUR EPISCOPAL IDENTITY
Click to expand.