OFFERING SUPPORT TO FAMILIES AND EMPLOYEES
In addition to the resources below, ESD's emotional wellness team is here to support our community. Please reach out if you or a family member is in need.
- The Reverend Amy Heller, Senior Chaplain and Lower School Chaplain
- The Reverend Tim Kennedy, Middle and Upper School Chaplain
- Dr. Cara Holmes, Emotional Wellness Director and Lower School Counselor
- Maricela Aquino, LMSW, Middle School Counselor
- Amanda Sherman, LPC, Middle School Counselor
- Merredith Stuelpe, LCSW-S, Upper School Counselor
RETHINKING Trips AND ACTiVITIES
- All school-related trips and co-curricular activities are canceled through April 5, 2020.
- A determination on Alumni Weekend will be made in early April.
- Junior/Senior Prom has been rescheduled for May 8, 2020.
ENHANCING Cleaning Hygiene
While our standard practices are excellent, we have enhanced them since becoming aware of the virus. We are following the CDC's recommendations for minimizing the risk of a community contact infection. Enhancements include increased disinfectant frequency of all common areas and commonly touched surfaces, such as door handles, desktops, restroom fixtures, water fountains, elevator call buttons, and handrails. Hand wipes, soap dispensers, and hand sanitizer dispensers are refilled frequently. Near the end of spring break, ESD will partner with MRP Facility Services to assist our facilities staff with disinfecting the campus. We will utilize an electrostatic spray surface cleaning process, involving sprayers that contain positively charged particles that adhere to surfaces for longer-lasting effectiveness.