Welcome, Alumni Parents! We hope this section will be an easy resource for you to stay in touch with the School. ESD Alumni are sent into the world knowing that The Episcopal School of Dallas is a place they can always call home. Alumni Parents, you can always call ESD home, too!
October 26: Alumni Parent Cheerleading and Football Reunion
November 23: Men’s Lacrosse Game, 3:30 p.m.
December 14: Lessons and Carols, 2:00 p.m.
December 26: Men’s Soccer Game, Gene and Jerry Jones Family Stadium, 12:30 p.m.
December 26: Men’s Basketball Game, Competition Gym, 12:30 p.m.
December 26: Women’s Soccer Game, Troutt Field, 12:30 p.m.
May 1: Pass It On, Competition Gym, 2:45 p.m.
May 11: Alumni Baseball Game
May 25: Graduation
Event times and more information are located on the main ESD Calendar.
There are many ways that ESD Alumni Parents can support ESD through volunteering or giving.
Here are some of the many ways you can participate:
- If you interview for your college admission office or have conducted alumni interviews in the past, come help our current ESD students and participate in mock college interviews. Contact Katherine Montgomery '10 at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Host an event for the ESD Alumni Parent program
- Cheer on your alums during Men's Lacrosse, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer, Men's Basketball, or Men's Baseball Alumni Games
- Host student interns through the ESD Worx Program
- Come see what ESD's artists are doing today and volunteer with FAN, ESD's Fine Arts Network
- Work at the concession stands during an ESD Athletics event
- Make a gift to the ESD Fund