WELCOME TO THE ESD BOOSTER CLUB!
Whether you are new to ESD or new to ESD athletics, the Booster Club can have a significant impact on your child's athletic experience at ESD. However, it requires your involvement. Our purpose is to strengthen community camaraderie and nurture students' physical well-being through athletics and wellness.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
The Episcopal School of Dallas Booster Club exists to support our School's student-athletes, athletic teams, and athletic programs. We believe athletics is an integral part of developing the unique talent and potential in each student. We seek to enhance ESD's mission to prepare young men and women for lives of intellectual discovery, integrity, and purpose. We encourage and promote athletics and goodwill by filling economic gaps in athletic need.
Click the red heart in the Parent Portal to volunteer for concession stands throughout the year!
Booster Club FAQ's:
ESD Booster Club volunteer members include Upper, Middle, and Lower School parents, coaches, and school faculty and staff. All members are unpaid volunteers.
Our primary objective is to provide economic support for student-athletes who might not otherwise be able to participate in our sports programs. We also supplement equipment and ancillary needs, identified by the coaches, which are not covered in the School’s capital budget.
One of our secondary objectives is to promote and encourage student and parent/guardian participation in all school athletic activities while fostering a sense of camaraderie and school spirit.
100% of Booster Club net proceeds are used to benefit ESD athletics.
First, funds are distributed so that students on financial aid will not be denied athletic participation due to monetary cost of their chosen sport. Remaining funds are used to support other ESD athletic needs.
The Booster Club works with coaches, teachers, and the athletic department. Together we determine athletic need and then apply money or resources towards that end.
- The Athletic Tuition Assistance Program provides deserving families with financial aid, including athletic fees, equipment and apparel, and travel costs.
- Lower School game sets, which focus on developing gross and fine motor skills.
- The gift of the inflatable ESD Eagle, which serves to amplify school spirit for all occasions.
- Coaches Wish List items that are not covered by the school budget. Past purchases have included soccer competition goals, tennis windscreens, EZ up tents to provide cover for ESD teams during competition, and a crew stroke coach.
- Membership Fees
- Concession stands sales
- The annual Booster Club-Alumni Association Golf and Tennis Tournament
- Gold Eagle Booster ($1,000 and up):
- All Silver Eagle benefits + FREE concessions all year for your family!
- Silver Eagle Booster ($500 to $999):
- All Bronze benefits + Special Booster Gift
- Bronze Eagle Booster ($250 to $499)
- All Eagle benefits + Booster Swag Bag
- Eagle Booster (Up to $249):
- Windshield sticker and Meet the Athletic Director event
- Become a Booster Club member
- Volunteer at a concession stand event
- Attend a Booster Club meeting on the third Tuesday of every month.