The Class of 2019 valedictorian, salutatorian, and honor graduates were announced earlier today at the Upper School Honors Ceremony. Congratulations to these students on all of their hard work!
- Cooper Newsom, Valedictorian; will attend Yale University
- Anastasia Sotiropoulos, Salutatorian; will attend Stanford University
- Grace Boyd, will attend Dartmouth College
- Clayton Mulford, will attend University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Maddie Tong, will attend Rice University
- Will Minnis, will attend University of California, Berkeley
- Annie Sawers, will attend Duke University
- Mason Gosslee, will attend The University of Texas, Austin
- Katelin Gildersleeve, will attend Stanford University
- Maggie Lipscomb, will attend Texas A&M University
Well done, Eagles!
Parents, please watch for the summer issue of The Crest for a full listing of all awardees.