IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LOWER SCHOOL FAMILIES
1. JOIN US: Holiday Events at ESD
We have several special holiday events over the next few weeks. Mark your calendars for these events:
- 12/5: Fourth-Grade Singers singing during chapel, 8:05 a.m. in the St. Michael's Sanctuary
- 12/5: Primer visits Dallas Children's Theater
- 12/6: Fourth-Grade Singers caroling at NorthPark Center, 1:00 p.m. at the Dillards courtyard
- 12/12: First Grade Musical, Cornwell and Elms Classes, 10:00 a.m. and 1:15 p.m.
- 12/13: First Grade Musical, Bingham and Frymire Classes, 10:00 a.m. and 1:15 p.m.
- 12/13: Primer visits Central Market for holiday baking
- 12/20: Lower School Christmas Service, 10:30 a.m. in the St. Michael's Sanctuary. Dismissal for all Lower School students immediately following.
See the full list of events here.
2. DON'T MISS: ESDPA Uniform Resale Shop
The ESDPA Uniform Resale Shop will be open on the following dates:
- Wednesday, December 5, from 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 19 from 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m.
3. IMPORTANT DATES: Christmas Break
The last day of class for Lower School students is Thursday, December 20. Students will be released at 11:30 a.m. immediately following the Lower School Christmas Service. Christmas break will be December 21 through January 7.
4. SAVE THE DATE: ESDPA AUCTION “OH, WHAT A NIGHT!” FEBRUARY 9, 2019 AT THE STATLER HOTEL
Mary Poppins Returns at Studio Movie Grill
Support Auction and buy the experience to see Mary Poppins Returns on Thursday, December 20.
Get a Table Together Now!
The Auction event is coming sooner than you think! Grab your friends and start putting a table together. Click here for Table Sponsorships To be included as a sponsor in the Auction program, your response must be received by January 11. Individual tickets will go on sale January 9.
Raffle Tickets On Sale Now: Win a $5,000 Highland Park Village Shopping Experience
The lucky winner of this year’s Auction Raffle will receive a $5,000 Highland Park Village shopping spree and may also enlist The Village’s team of expert personal stylists, should they choose. $100 for 1 ticket; $250 for 3 tickets; or $500 for 7 tickets. Click here to Buy Raffle Tickets
5. JOIN US: Winter Mini Cheer Camp
Dance, jump, cheer, and more with the ESD cheerleaders and Program Director Megan Boyd '09. We hope you and your friends will join us for a fun two-days-full of cheerleading. We will learn a routine that the mini cheerleaders will get to perform during halftime at the ESD Men's Basketball home game on Tuesday, January 15! All lower school grades are welcome.
DATE: January 3-4, 2019
TIME: 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
LOCATION: 4100 Merrell Road, Haggar Gym
COST: $100 per cheerleader, t-shirt included