PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL FAMILIES.
1. DON'T MISS: December Arts Performances
These next few weeks are filled with arts performances. Make sure to mark your calendars for these events:
- Middle and Upper School Dance Performance: tomorrow, December 4, at 6:00 p.m. in the Bray Performance Hall.
- Seventh-grade Improv Show: Thursday, December 13 at 10:55 a.m. in the Black Box Theater.
- Sixth-grade theater presentation: Wednesday, December 12 at 12:45 p.m. in the Black Box Theater
- Fifth-grade Mime Show: Tuesday, December 18 at 2:35 p.m. in the Black Box Theater
2. MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Holiday Events at ESD
We also have several special holiday events over the next few weeks.
- 12/6: Middle School Choir Caroling Trip, 2:00 p.m. at NorthPark Center
- 12/14: Lessons and Carols 2:15 p.m. in the Competition Gymnasium
See the full list of events here.
3. DON'T MISS: ESDPA Uniform Resale Shop
The ESDPA Uniform Resale Shop will be open on the following dates:
- Wednesday, December 5, from 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 19 from 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m.
4. HELP US: St. Philip's Christmas Dinner Collection
Middle School is collecting items for the St. Philip's Christmas Dinner Collection and will be accepting donations until December 17. Each advisory will be filling two (2) boxes, so as each student is assigned a donation item, make sure you are fulfilling the correct amount. View the list of items for each box here.
5. NOTE: Exam Schedule for Seventh and Eighth
Exams for seventh and eighth-grade students will be held December 19 - 20. Students will still be released at 12:00 p.m. on December 20.
6. IMPORTANT DATES: Christmas Break
The last day of class for Middle School students is Thursday, December 20. Students will be released at 12:00 p.m. Christmas break will be December 21 through January 7.
7. SAVE THE DATE: ESDPA AUCTION “OH, WHAT A NIGHT!” FEBRUARY 9, 2019 AT THE STATLER HOTEL
Mary Poppins Returns at Studio Movie Grill
Support Auction and buy the experience to see Mary Poppins Returns on Thursday, December 20.
Get a Table Together Now!
The Auction event is coming sooner than you think! Grab your friends and start putting a table together. Click here for Table Sponsorships To be included as a sponsor in the Auction program, your response must be received by January 11. Individual tickets will go on sale January 9.
Raffle Tickets On Sale Now: Win a $5,000 Highland Park Village Shopping Experience
The lucky winner of this year’s Auction Raffle will receive a $5,000 Highland Park Village shopping spree and may also enlist The Village’s team of expert personal stylists, should they choose. $100 for 1 ticket; $250 for 3 tickets; or $500 for 7 tickets. Click here to Buy Raffle Tickets