September 17 Dates for Middle School Parents
Posted 09/15/2018 03:00PM
UPCOMING DATES FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL FAMILIES:
- September 17: ESDPA Speaker Series featuring Amy Blankson; 12:00 p.m. at the Lower School and 7:00 p.m. at the Merrell Road Campus. Click here to RSVP.
- September 17-20: FCD Program for Middle and Upper School
- September 18: Quarter 1 Midpoint
- September 19: Eucharist (Formal Dress Day)
- September 19: ESDPA Uniform Resale Shop Open; 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- September 19: FCD Parent Coffee; 8:30 a.m. in the South Dining Room. RSVP here.
- September 20: Head of School Installation; 2:00 p.m. in the Competition Gymnasium. Grades 4 through 12 will attend. Click here for more information about the event. (Formal Dress Day including blazers)
- September 26: Eucharist (Formal Dress Day)
- September 27: Fifth Grade at Wolf Run
- September 28: Code of Conduct Signing in Chapel
- October 2: Middle and Upper School Dance Performance, "Art in Motion" 6:00 p.m.
- October 3: Eucharist (Formal Dress Day)
- October 3: ESDPA Uniform Resale Shop Open; 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- October 4: Eighth Grade Community Service Trips
- October 4: Middle School Early Release at 12:05 p.m., Faculty In-service Following
- October 4: Chick-Fil-A Spirit Day at 3820 W NWHwy. Mention ESD so that funds benefit St. Philip's Community Center Christmas Store
- October 5-8: Fall Break
- October 9: Senior and Fifth Grade Buddy Lunch and Chapel (Twin Day)
- October 10: Special Programming Day
- October 12: Yearbook Picture Retakes
- October 12: Fifth Grade Mime Show; 2:35 p.m. in the Prothro Black Box Theater
- October 15: All School Fall Choir Concert (includes Fourth Grade Singers, Middle and Upper School Choirs)
- October 16: Sixth Grade Theater Showcase in the Prothro Black Box Theater; 1:40-2:30 p.m. (Period E)
- October 17: Middle School End of First Quarter
- October 17: Eucharist (Formal Dress Day)
- October 17: ESDPA Uniform Resale Shop Open; 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- October 18: Quarter 2 Begins
- October 18: Middle Matters with Chelle Wabrek and topic of Navigating Conflict; 8:00 a.m. in the North Dining Room. RSVP here.
- October 18-20: Upper School Play Performance, "A Wrinkle in Time;" 7:00 p.m. in Bray Performance Hall
- October 19: Fifth and Sixth Grade Halloween Party; 6:00 p.m.
- October 22-25: Sixth Grade Washington, D.C. Trip
- October 22-26: Spirit Week
- October 24: Eucharist (Formal Dress Day)
- October 24: Middle and Upper School Band Concert (Grades 7-12)
- October 26: No School for Sixth Grade
- October 26: Homecoming Community Events and Varsity Football Game (details to come!)
- October 30: Middle School Advisory Costume Contest
- October 31: Middle School and Upper School Conference Day (No Classes for Students)