GOAL TWO: EXEMPLARY FACULTY, STAFF, AND STUDENTS
Teachers and students are catalysts, researchers, coaches, and motivators in the learning process.
OUTCOME: ESD recruits, supports, and retains the most gifted and innovative teachers who are intellectually and emotionally adept. ESD incorporates strategies to recruit and support a diverse student body that exhibits the highest standards of character, leadership, and academic aptitude and achievement.
Our greatest asset is our faculty. ESD Tomorrow requires that we recruit and retain the most gifted and innovative teachers who are intellectually and emotionally adept. Investing in our faculty and their professional and leadership development must be our highest priority to ensure the enduring excellence of our program.
ESD will further enhance our strategies to recruit and support a diverse student body that exhibits the highest standards of character, leadership, and academic aptitude and achievement. By strategically increasing our investment in tuition assistance and scholarships, ESD will ensure utilization of all its resources to enroll a student body rich in talent, curiosity, and leadership potential.
The Exemplary Faculty, Staff, and Students Initiative will:
• Attract, recruit, enroll, and retain the best students for ESD
• Expand tuition assistance to allow ESD to be more accessible to students from all socio-economic levels
• Examine and implement best practices in pre-elementary programs to ensure ESD’s entry years are second to none
• Find, hire, develop, and retain exceptional faculty and staff
• Design a compensation, professional development, and recognition process that will place ESD in the nation’s top quartile among independent schools