Enlightening students. Illuminating lives.
ESD educators endeavor to guide students through inquiry-based, real-world learning experiences that yield enduring understanding and encourage students to become life-long learners in an ever-changing global society.
- MonMay21 MS All Meet Day
- MonMay21 US Honors Assembly, Student Dismissal Immediately Following 10:30 AM to 12:00 PMAthletic and Wellness Center Competition Gym
- TueMay22 Exams Grades 9 - 11
- TueMay22 MS All Meet Day
- TueMay22 No Birthday Blessings
- TueMay22 Fuel Up for Finals Breakfast for Purchase, Hosted by the Dads' Partnership 7:00 AM to 9:00 AMDaryl Johnston Family Dining Commons
- TueMay22 8th Grade English Exam 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- TueMay22 6th Grade Theater Presentation 2:00 PM to 2:40 PMProthro Black Box Theater
- WedMay23 7th & 8th Grade Early Release at 12:00 p.m.
- WedMay23 Exams Grades 7 & 8
- WedMay23 Exams Grades 9 - 11
- WedMay23 Fourth Grade Closing Service, Fourth Grade Dismissal Immediately Following, No Birthday Blessings 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMChapel - SMAA Main Church
- WedMay23 6th Grade Field Trip 10:30 AM to 3:15 PM
- WedMay23 Senior Class & Parent Dinner (off-campus) 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- ThuMay24 Exams Grades 7 & 8
- ThuMay24 Exams Grades 9 - 11
- ThuMay24 LS End of 3rd Trimester
- ThuMay24 LS Field Day Troutt Fields, Merrell Road Campus
- ThuMay24 MS Early Release @ 12:00 p.m.
- ThuMay24 MBS Textbook Buyback 9:00 AM to 4:00 PMStephen V. Swann Center for Athletics & Wellness