We are happy to announce the release of our fall athletic competition schedules. At the links below, you will find each fall team's page on our website. Information regarding spectators and other game day protocols will be sent out at a later date. Additionally, the school is reviewing options for streaming home games.
Starting on Monday, October 5, locker rooms will be made available for varsity student-athletes and practices can be extended until 6:00 p.m. More information regarding locker room protocol and team-specific practice changes will be forthcoming from each team's program director.
If you have any questions about the fall sports season, please get in touch with the appropriate program directors below. They will be able to help with any questions from seventh grade to senior student-athletes.
- Athletic Training - Crystal Carrizales
- Cheer - Megan Boyd Schroeder '09
- Crew - Adam Jones
- Cross Country - Evan Hadrick
- Field Hockey - Ashlyn Hudson
- Football - Richard Williams
- Middle School Athletic Coordinator - Jay Sothoron
- Physical Education - Mike Schneider
- Sports Performance - Phil Mosley
- Volleyball - Laura Gomez