Following safety guidelines and protocols, including the three Ws - wear masks, wash hands (for 20 seconds!), and watch your distance - students began returning to campus on Tuesday, September 8. Most have not been to campus since before spring break in March.
Our Phased Approach
A one-week, phased approach allows us to better manage the transition to in-person learning. It provides the opportunity to ensure training and orientation for students takes place in masking, hygiene, pedestrian circulation procedures, and classroom, hallway, and lunch protocols and expectations. When not on campus, students are virtual. Once a grade returns, they will remain on campus. Students also have an option to learn remotely.
- Tuesday, September 8: Beginner - Second Grade
- Wednesday, September 9: All Lower School
- Tuesday, September 8: Eighth Grade
- Wednesday, September 9: Fifth and Eighth Grades
- Thursday, September 10: Fifth, Seventh, and Eighth Grades
- Friday, September 11: All Middle School
- Tuesday, September 8: Seniors
- Wednesday, September 9: Freshmen and Seniors
- Thursday, September 10: All Upper School