Enlightening students. Illuminating lives.
ESD educators endeavor to guide students through inquiry-based, real-world learning experiences that yield enduring understanding and encourage students to become life-long learners in an ever-changing global society.
- ThuMay24 Exams Grades 7 & 8
- ThuMay24 Exams Grades 9 - 11
- ThuMay24 LS End of 3rd Trimester
- ThuMay24 LS Field Day Troutt Fields, Merrell Road Campus
- ThuMay24 MS Early Release @ 12:00 p.m.
- ThuMay24 MBS Textbook Buyback 9:00 AM to 4:00 PMStephen V. Swann Center for Athletics & Wellness
- FriMay25 Make-up Exams
- FriMay25 No Breakfast Service at Merrell Road
- FriMay25 MBS Textbook Buyback 9:00 AM to 12:00 PMStephen V. Swann Center for Athletics & Wellness
- FriMay25 Baccalaureate 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMChapel, All Saints Chapel
- SatMay26 Graduation 7:30 PM to 9:30 PMStoffel Commons
- TueMay29 Faculty & Staff In-Service
- WedMay30 Faculty & Staff In-Service
- ThuMay31 Faculty & Staff In-Service
- FriJun01 Faculty & Staff In-Service
- WedJun06 Uniform Resale Open 5:00 PM to 7:00 PMTennis Center
- WedJun20 Uniform Resale Open 1:00 PM to 3:00 PMTennis Center