Grandparents and Grandfriends' Day
Grandparents and Grandfriends' Day is a time-honored ESD tradition designed especially for our beloved grandparents. This special day will include chapel, classroom visits, and a few special treats we can't wait to show you.
LOWER SCHOOL EVENT, MARCH 31
Save the date cards were mailed to grandparents on September 8, and a formal invite will be mailed on February 21. Details will also be shared in weekly News You Can Use and Homeroom emails sent to ESD families.
Questions? Contact Rebecca Opat at email@example.com
Grandparents: Click the blue button to RSVP.
SUBMIT STUDENT PERMISSION SLIP
Parents: If you would like your student to leave with their Grandparent/Grandfriend after the event, please submit the permission slip prior to March 31. Thank you.
If you're not sure you or your student's grandparent(s) submitted an RSVP, please check the confirmed RSVP lists below. They are updated daily.
- What is the attire?
- Who can attend the event?
- Can guests be dropped off instead of using valet?
- Can an adult stay with guests that need physical assistance?
- When can a professional photo be taken with my grandchild?
- Is this a normal school day for students?
- Can guests leave with grandchildren after the event?
- My grandchildren fall into the morning and afternoon session. Which do I attend?
- How do I RSVP?