Welcome to ESD's Booster Club!
Whether you are new to ESD or new to ESD athletics, the Booster Club can have a significant impact on your child's athletic experience at ESD. However, it requires your involvement. Our purpose is to strengthen community camaraderie and nurture students' physical well-being through athletics and wellness. We seek to enhance ESD's mission to prepare young men and women for lives of intellectual discovery, integrity, and purpose.
The Booster Club encourages and promotes athletics and goodwill by supporting the ESD community and filling economic gaps in athletic need. Students of all ages benefit by your support.
- Who makes up The Episcopal School of Dallas (ESD) Booster Club?
- What are the ESD Booster Club's Objectives?
- How are Booster Club funds applied?
- What are some specific items that Booster Club has purchased for athletics?
- How does the Booster Club raise money to fund itself?
- What are the Booster Club annual membership levels and what benefits do they include?
- How can I help?
Our primary objective is to provide economic support for student-athletes who might not otherwise be able to participate in our sports programs. We also supplement equipment and ancillary needs, identified by the coaches, which are not covered in the School’s capital budget.
One of our secondary objectives is to promote and encourage student and parent/guardian participation in all school athletic activities while fostering a sense of camaraderie and school spirit.
100% of Booster Club net proceeds are used to benefit ESD athletics.
First, funds are distributed so that students on financial aid will not be denied athletic participation due to monetary cost of their chosen sport. Remaining funds are used to support other ESD athletic needs.
The Booster Club works with coaches, teachers, and the athletic department. Together we determine athletic need and then apply money or resources towards that end.
- The Athletic Tuition Assistance Program provides deserving families with financial aid, including athletic fees, equipment and apparel, and travel costs.
- Lower School game sets, which focus on developing gross and fine motor skills.
- The gift of the inflatable ESD Eagle, which serves to amplify school spirit for all occasions.
- Coaches Wish List items that are not covered by the school budget. Past purchases have included soccer competition goals, tennis windscreens, EZ up tents to provide cover for ESD teams during competition, and a crew stroke coach.
- Gold Eagle Booster ($1,000 and up):
- All Silver Eagle benefits + FREE concessions all year for your family!
- Silver Eagle Booster ($500 to $999):
- All Bronze benefits + Special Booster Gift
- Bronze Eagle Booster ($250 to $499)
- All Eagle benefits + Booster Swag Bag
- Eagle Booster (Up to $249):
- Windshield sticker and Meet the Athletic Director event
If you would like further information, please contact the Booster Club President, Alan Schoellkopf.