Welcome to ESD's Booster Club!
Whether you are new to ESD or new to ESD athletics, the Booster Club can have a significant impact on your child's athletic experience at ESD. However, it requires your involvement. Our purpose is to strengthen community camaraderie and nurture students' physical well-being through athletics and wellness.
We seek to enhance ESD's mission to prepare young men and women for lives of intellectual discovery, integrity, and purpose. The Booster Club encourages and promotes athletics and goodwill by supporting the ESD community and filling economic gaps in athletic need. Students of all ages benefit by your support.
- Who makes up The Episcopal School of Dallas (ESD) Booster Club?
- What are the ESD Booster Club's Objectives?
- How are Booster Club funds applied?
- What are some specific items that Booster Club has purchased for athletics?
- How does the Booster Club raise money to fund itself?
- What are the Booster Club annual membership levels and what benefits do they include?
- How can I help?
If you would like further information, please contact the Booster Club President, Alan Schoellkopf.