I am a school - but so much more.- ESD Manifesto
Great teachers make great schools.
ESD’s gifted faculty and staff are the backbone of our institution and paramount to the school’s success. They are committed to inspiring, developing, and sustaining excellence, and are deftly able to balance the rigors of a college-preparatory environment with nurture and compassion. More than 250 serve the ESD community and all are appreciated and respected for their individual and collective contributions.
- Competitive Salaries
- Up to $3,000 Every Two Years for Enrichment and Professional Development with Additional Allocations for Advanced Degree Programs
- Onsite Professional Development
- Mentoring Program for New Employees
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave Plan
- Free Lunch on Campus
- Tuition Remission and Summer Camp Discount
- Employee Wellness Programs: Classes, Challenges, and More
- Free Use of ESD's Fitness Center
- 15% Bookstore Discount
- Tremendous Appreciation
HEALTH & RETIREMENT BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drugs Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- VOYA Financial Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Have a quick question? We may be able to answer it below! If not, please call Kelly Howe at 214-353-5775 or email her at email@example.com.
- Where can I send my resumé?
- Do I have to complete an application?
- I’m not sure if I can complete the application all at once...
- What if there is more than one position that I’m interested in?
- How quickly will I hear back after applying?
- I don’t see any positions that interest me but I would like to apply for ESD.
- I’m having some technical difficulty completing the online application. What should I do?
A recent study in BusinessStudent.com ranks Dallas as the 22nd most affordable places in the country to live and work for 2019.
Ten Fun Facts About Dallas:
- From urban to suburban to rural (yes, with horses), there are many great places to live. Compare the cost of living to where you are today: CNN Cost of Living Comparison.
- Dallas welcomes and values diversity.
- Our international airport is bigger than some countries and the island of Manhattan, and from here you can access any major airport in the continental United States in four hours or less. (It's also the first carbon neutral airport in North America!)
- We proudly support our teams. Be sure to catch the Mavericks, Dallas Wings, Cowboys (America's Team!), FC Dallas, Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers, or one of many semi-professional teams in action.
- Love art? Us, too. From the Nasher Sculpture Garden to the Wyly Theater to the concert series at the Dallas Arboretum and many great destinations and venues in between, there's always something to do and see. Did you know Dallas has the largest contiguous arts district in the nation?
- Dallas is ranked seventh by Inc. on its December 2018 list of fastest growing cities with the most job opportunities.
- Yes, it's hot sometimes. But cold to us is below 45 and a little ice can create a snow day!
- One of the original copies of the Declaration of Independence, printed on July 4, 1776, is on permanent display at the Dallas Public Library.
- Within a 25-mile radius of Dallas, there are 105 colleges and universities.
- Three things invented in Dallas: the corn dog, the microchip, and ATMs.
ESD faculty and staff travel the globe pursuing continuing education, attending and presenting at conferences, and earning advanced degrees. Each year, ESD allocates $500,000 toward professional development. Beyond numerous local opportunities, faculty and staff traveled to over 35 national and international locations in the last 18-24 months.
Map originally published in Spring 2019
The policy of The Episcopal School of Dallas is to recruit, hire, train and promote employees without discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. In our recruitment practices, we strive to create a diverse school community whose members embrace ESD's Mission.