Welcome, alumni parents! We hope this section will be an easy resource for you to stay in touch with the School. ESD alumni are sent into the world upon graduating knowing that The Episcopal School of Dallas is a place they can always call home. Alumni parents, you can always call ESD home, too!
September 24: Senior Class Mock Interviews
September 27-29: Senior Class Mock Interviews
October 19: Senior Class Mock Interviews
October 19: Alumni Parent Bookclub
November 25: Alumni Women's Soccer Game
November 25: Alumni Men's Lacrosse Game
December 9: Lessons and Carols
December 26: Alumni Men's Basketball Game
December 26: Alumni Men's Soccer Game
January 26: Alumni Parent Class of 2016 0 Year Reunion
May 17: Pass It On
Event times are located on the main ESD Calendar.
There are many ways that ESD alumni parents can support ESD through volunteering or giving.
Here are some of the many ways you can participate:
- College mock interview current ESD students
- Host an event for the ESD alumni parent program
- Cheer on your alums at during the winter alumni games
- Host student interns through the ESD Worx Program
- Volunteer with FAN, ESD's Fine Arts Network
- Donate goods or services
- Work at the concession stands during and ESD Athletics event
- Make a gift to the ESD Annual Fund