Step 3: How do I locate relevant sources and determine their usefulness?
1. Are my key words (search terms) useful in locating information? Do I need to develop a list of other key words in order to locate the information I need?
2. How can I use the Gill Library online catalog, Gill Library databases (passwords), the Internet, the Dallas Public Library, and/or a university library to locate sources?
3. How can I tell if my sources generally have validity and relevance?
4. Am I keeping a working bibliography of sources that I am likely to use for this project?
5. Have I looked carefully and widely for the best sources?
<Back to Research Steps> <Back> <Next>